Just for the Record...


If there's anything that can whisk me away from reality for a couple minutes, it's music. I like to think I have a good music taste, but every time I recommend a song to somebody, they give me this funny look as if to say why the heck are you listening to this? haha!

My best friend always tells me how tone deaf I am (both when I sing and when I create a new playlist). But does that stop me from listening to my music that may or may not be horrible? No. 😂  You're a funny man.

BTW can we just take some time to appreciate how creative this title is? Just for the Record... As in records. I know you get it.

Anyways, here's a list of the songs I've been playing on repeat over the month of March:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top